This spring we planted 5147 grape vines, 5 cold climate grape varieties.
1. Marquette - medium bodied red grape, cold hardy, first released 2006, ontario VQA approved grape.
2. Frontenac Noir - red hybrid cold hardy grape, released in 1996, University of Minnesota
3. Frontenac Gris - white hybrid cold hardy grape, released 1996 University of Minnesota
4. Frontenac Blanc - white mutation of the Frontenac cold hardy grape.
5. Petite Pearl - moderate tannin hybrid cold hardy red grape. Tom Plocher developer.